Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello everyone...it's been a little while since my last post. Well a few things have happened since then. My best friend got married, I went to a family reunion, and I started the nesting part on my house. Enjoy a few of the wedding photos taken at the Stables on the Hill.


Josh (my husband) and Sara

Me and Sara



Me and Ben


Reflections of a blushing bride


Sean and Sara



Me doing the bride's makeup


Sara and Weston about to cut the cake


She looked so beautiful on that day


Our boss for the day, Heaven the flowergirl



This was one of the best weddings that I've been to in a long time. The weather was perfect for an outdoor wedding. Just enough white puffy clouds and the temperature was 80 degrees. The wedding started at 5:00 which was great because the sun was not directly overhead. I will never forget my best friend's wedding....it is the only one that I have ever cried at. I didn't even cry at my own wedding....I was just ready to be married. Until later...adios!







1 comment:

Brittney said...

You looked gorgeous! The camo vests/ties are hilarious!

I'm just now getting over here to read your blog. I had no idea you were having all those issues with your pregnancy. I hope things are starting to get better!