Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crafts and teething


Well, Piper has finally slept good. I only had to get up with her twice last night to flip her back to her tummy so she could sleep some more. Tonight she went down pretty easy and so far is sleeping soundly. Poor little girl has been teething really bad for the past 2 weeks. You can actually feel her 4 bottom front teeth. She has been a pretty good sport about it though. They just hurt really bad when she gets tired and with this crazy weather her allergies have been all over the map so she is ALWAYS sleepy. She is not a napper and over these past 2 weeks she has been taking like 5 hours worth of naps almost every day.

I am starting to get back into crafting and I have so many projects going all at once. I really need to get one completed before I start on another.


These 2 pictures are some custom paintings that I have done
for 2 little boys' nurseries. I'm currently working on 2 more sets for other nurseries. I have finally started my own little hobby business....YAY!




I love being able to be crafty and actually be decent at it. The tutu in the first picture is so huge that it would fit most 2 year olds so I am taking it apart to make matching ones for Piper and my friend Amanda's soon to be here daughter, Brooklyn. I am also currently working on making a dress for Piper and a matching stroller blanket. Hopefully they will be done by this Wednesday. If I am successful I will post pictures. Well, Piper has been in bed for 30 minutes so that's where her daddy and I are headed as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the paintings!I'll get you to paint one for my baby's nursery later this year.

3 Stiles said...

Of course I will. I'll do as many as you want!