Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wow! Time flies.

Well, we recently just celebrated Piper's 2nd Birthday.  She got this wonderful kitchen that my brother built.  I wanted one that was solid wood without having to pay $200 a piece.  This 3 piece set cost around $100 to build and paint!  Piper will spend hours just playing with it. I have gotten to spend alot of good quality time with Piper, she is currently learning her colors and how to count.  She can count to 3 all by hersel and she can also recognize the colors blue, yellow, green, and most of the time red and orange.  She sleeps in her bed all by herself like a big girl.  We are still trying on the potty training thing.  She was almost there back in the Summer, but changed her mind. 
She also just recently got her first cousin, Meili, from China.
This was a dress that my sister brought back for Piper.  It is hand-crafted in China instead of Made in China! Ha.  I thought that was pretty funny.  Both girls have so much fun playing together.  I wish that we lived closer to one another so we could spend alot of time together.  At least my sister only lives 3 hours away so it's easy to get down there and back in a weekend.

Piper has also gotten in the habit of trying to figure out a way to keep her daddy home instead of going to work.  She loves to pack herself in his lunchbox.  I'm suprised that she could actually sit down in it.  She always has us staying on our toes and keeps us constantly laughing.  She is a hoot!  I love getting to stay home with her.  I have a great husband who works hard so I am able to stay home.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha! Thanks! I hope you had a great Christmas with your sweet family! : )