Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flu, Strep, Cowboy Hats, and Swimsuits

My poor baby girl dealt with the flu and strep for 2 weeks along with her regular allergies and teething with 8 new teeth trying to come in.  This poor girl couldn't eat or sleep hardly.  Thankfully I found out that she loves smoothies so she didn't lose any weight between the vomitting, diarrhea or loss of appetite.  Poor kid.  She does however know how to take her own temperature all on her own so that was a little fun for her.  Once she started feeling better we played in my hat collection and her current favorite is pictured:

We also went and bought her a Minnie Mouse swimsuit for her upcoming swim lessons:


I have missed some school due to Piper being sick, but thankfully my professors are understanding and I haven't missed much.  I am so excited that I get to graduate with my Associates of Arts on May 12!  I am so excited! Then it is on to the U of A for my Bachelors degrees. 

I am so ready for Summer because it is going to be busy and fun for both of us!  I'll update later.....

No comments: