Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life Has Happened and I haven't blogged since the 3rd trimester

Well, it has been a long time since I last posted. I was 29 weeks pregnant when I did and as you can tell from these pictures that I've had my daughter. She was born on October 26 at 5:11 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/4 inches long. I am very happy to no longer be pregnant and to have my little girl in person with me everyday. So much has changed since that great day.

I am now a full time stay-at-home-mom while Josh works very hard outside of the home. He is an appliance repair technician. He typically works 10-12 hour days so that we can afford for me to stay home with Piper. Josh is such a great daddy to her. He has been wrapped around her little finger ever since she was born. When he first found out that I was pregnant he told me that he did not want to witness the birth because he tends to faint or get sick when he sees blood. He stayed for the birth (obviously) and was so amazed at the whole act of giving birth. He thought it was the greatest thing he has ever witnessed on Earth. I could've told him that....haha.

Anyways here are just a few pictures from the day before, the day of, and the day after.


Piper at home at 3 days old.


Me holding Piper for the first time.

Josh holding Piper that night.


Me the day before birth in active labor (I was not dialated at all).



Very first family portrait. (We look like highschoolers).




Well, that's it for now. I will be updating my blog more often (hopefully everyday). I have a lot to fill everyone in on so keep your fingers crossed that I can get it done.
That's all.....See ya!


No comments: