Saturday, January 30, 2010

Piper's 1st time sledding

Well, it is the first snow of the new year and it snowed at total of 8 inches in Lincoln over about a half inch of ice. It sure does look pretty and it's not too cold. I decided to bundle Piper up in her snowsuit and take her out in it. She made a snow angel and even went sledding for the first time. I pulled her around the front yard in her little bathtub. She actually had fun because she kept smiling. All of the fun just tuckered her out so she decided to take a nice LONG nap. Enjoy a few pics from the outing in the front yard.

GG and Poppa with Piper
Piper in her makeshift sled.

My little angel making her first snow angel.


Happy Family in the bright snow/sun.



She looks so enthusiastic.
Well, life as a SAHM is great. I get to hangout with Piper all day. She has decided to not roll over and move on to creeping on her tummy. She can creep about 6-8 inches before she gets too tired. She loves her tummy time with mommy. I'm finally back into playing the piano, but it's hard to find free music sheets online of disney songs so I need to find some secondhand disney music books. Luckily, playing the piano is like riding a bike......you really never forget how. Piper loves to sit and listen/watch me play. More on that later.





3 comments:

Brittney said...

She's precious Kelly! Isn't it great being a stay at home mom? :)

3 Stiles said...

Thanks Brittney and yes it is great being a SAHM!

Harris House said...

Kelly - I have a lot of old piano books at my parents' house; mainly Sound of Music and showtunes, but I think a few Disney. I'll try to remember to dig them out of the piano bench next time I am out at their house. I haven't touched them in years...