Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The first half of Summer

I know it's been a long time since I've posted so here are a few pictures of how Piper and I've spent the first half of Summer.
To start we spent Memorial weekend in Souteast Arkansas visiting some of Josh's family. This is one of my favorite pictures of Piper actually stopping long enough on her dunebuggy to smell a flower.




The first part of June we helped my brother and sister-in-law with a yard sale. Andy doesn't hold babies, but he doesn't mind if Piper sits in his lap to play.

All of May and June Piper and I played in the pool almost every day. Once July hit us it was just too hot to be outside during the day.









We also spent every week at the park. We met my dad (Yea-Yea) one day for lunch at a park by his office. Piper loves to swing and to go down the slide.

No comments: